Our recent articles have covered information about sports injuries and vertigo. If you are interested in learning about your physical therapy and chiropractic care options, you may find these resources both informative and helpful:
- Read through this overview from the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases for more information on sports injury therapy.
- MedicineNet.com provides this resource to help you understand the causes of vertigo.
- Check out the Mayo Clinic for a comprehensive article about pinched nerves.
- Are you suffering from nauseating spinning sensations? Lean about the Epley and Semont maneuvers for treatment of vertigo at WebMD.com.
- The Better Health Channel lists the most common sports injuries and what first aid techniques you can use to prevent further harm.
Contact the professional chiropractors and physical therapists at SportsMed Physical Therapy for more information by calling (201) 447-0346.